Pages with tag Electrify America
Designing and Deploying more than 2,000 Ultra-Fast Electric Vehicle Chargers across the U.S., Electrify America Selects ABB, BTC Power, Efacec and Signet as Charging Equipment Suppliers:
Electrify America is looking to build a nationwide electric vehicle charging network. This describes the charging station vendors.
- Electrify America adds Tesla battery storage to more than 100 new charging stations
- Electrify America and Hubject collaborate to advance the future of EV charging
- Electrify America and Stable announce collaboration to deploy robotic fast-charging facility for self-driving EV fleets: The coming wave of robocars requires robotic charging systems it seems. All the automakers are planning autonomously driven cars, that require no human driver, to provide automated taxi services - kind of like Uber or Yellow Cab but without the driver. Such robotaxi's will need charging stations, and Stable looks to provide fast charging services for these robotaxi's. The first step is a pilot project in San Francisco.
- Electrify America announces 13 site for new electric vehicle charging stations in Sacramento
Electrify America announces second $200 million zero emission vehicle investment plan for California:
Volkswagen's investment into Electrify America is increasing.
- Electrify America collaborating with nine additional companies to host more than 30 ultra-fast EV charging stations
Electrify America expanding EV charging network:
The multiple EV charging networks with differing membership capabilities have been a big hindrance for public EV charging. EV owners have had to maintain memberships in multiple networks, and have faced the challenge of only charging at stations where they have a membership. This agreement enables "roaming" similar to how we are able to use any ATM machine -- meaning they're implementing a system of agreements with other EV charging operators to form a larger charging network.
- Electrify America first California EV Fast Charging Station in Torrance; Nine stations in California by year end: Electrify America is coming to California, with one DC Fast Charging location in Southern California, and a string of locations by the end of 2018 primarily along the Hwy 99 corridor between Sacramento and Los Angeles. One location, Dunnigan, is a thankful addition to the stretch between Sacramento and the Oregon border. While the southern half of California -- south of the line connecting the SF Bay Area, Sacramento, and Reno -- have gotten lots of fast charging, the northern half has gotten very few, making trips north more difficult than it should be.
- Electrify America hosts international testing symposium for combined charging system
Electrify America installing electric vehicle chargers at more than 100 Walmart locations:
Electrify America is looking to build a nationwide electric vehicle charging network. Some of that network will be at Walmart stores, and will utilize ultra-high-power charging stations running at up to 350 kiloWatts.
- Electrify America joins CharIn to support charging infrastructure access and eduction
- Electrify America launches mobile app to enhance electric vehicle charging experience
- Electrify America launches mobile app, membership options, power level pricing
- Electrify America to install Ohio Turnpike's first electric vehicle charging stations
- Electrify America's cycle 2 national ZEV investment plan released
- Electrify America, ChargePoint, collaborate on agreement to expand public EV charging access
- Electrify America, Walmart, open 120 charging stations at Walmart stores with more to come